Monday, January 29, 2007

JACKASS..(JOHNNY KNOXVILLE)















HELLO PEOPLE.........this is my fav movie....its called the jackass number two.
its really funny.my fav actor stars in this movie......johnny koxville.basicly i like him because of his shoe.he is a constant converse purchaser.i love converse.my fav brand.haha.I will talk bout dat later.the few stunts in this movie dat really amazed me. 1.getting ramed by the bull, 2.bags being thrown while cycling and skating, 3.snake biting mr.pointius's cock,4.speacial appearance by tony hawks n loomis fall....and many more.U PEOPLE SHOULD CHECK THIS MOVIE OUT.it is really funny.n guaranteed to make u laugh till u get a tummy ache!


dont get ur eyes off knoxville shoes! hahaha! carez people!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

dude...did i influence u on bloggin???hehehehe...

JEremy said...

Blog! Blog@ Blog#

you shoe Freak!