Thursday, February 1, 2007

FLAMINGO


FLAMINGO

addressing the woman i love..........she is my flamingo
Its kinda hard for me,
To do this right now,
Complication taking control,
I deserve more than this you know,

People are talking at me,
I don’t care what they say,
Im waiting for February 14th,
That is gonna be the day,

The climate change,
Aint as hard,
when u talk to me,
nothing can hurt as much,
when u stop kissing me,

honey you’re my flamingo,
my one and only sweet choco,

honey you’re my flamingo,
take me with you wherever u go,

when u called me for the fucking last time,
I recalled all the great times,
Full of anger that is bent and broken,
The last word made me feel I was shit beaten,

The longest lasting kiss,
Turned out to be the jizz,
Honey,it doesn’t have to be this way,
I will mould u using this very special clay,

The shine on you’re cheek,
The lamp on my table,
I may be ur boy geek,
I feel very comfortable, honey,

Honey you’re my flamingo,
My one and only sweet choco,

Honey you’re my flamingo,
Take me with u wherever you go,

No comments: